Asakusa Kimono Rental
¥4,000 (Weekday Rate, Tax Included)
¥4,500 (Weekend/Holiday Rate, Tax Included)
★ Available for all kimonos!
* Prices may vary depending on the day of the week and season. Please check and make a reservation.
Kimono Rental Details
- Juban (Undergarment)
- Hadajuban (Innerwear)
- Hanhaba Obi (Half-width Sash)
- Zori (Sandals)
- Tabi (Split-toe Socks)
- Kinchaku Bag
- Dressing Service
- Baggage Storage
* You can rent without bringing anything.
* Large baggage such as suitcases will incur an additional charge of ¥1,000 (including tax).
From reception to dressing and departure, it typically takes 45-70 minutes. The time may vary slightly depending on the time and kimono selection.
Reservation Acceptance Period
Reservations can be made on the website until 10 minutes before the desired date and time. * Yukata is available only from mid-June to September. During the summer season, yukata and summer kimono are available.
Regardless of the reservation time, the final return time is 17:30. * Please note that an extension fee will be charged if you exceed the return time.
* Asakusa Kimono Rental Basic Plan does not include hair-related services (hairstyling, hair accessories rental).
* There is no space for self-hairstyling, so please come after doing your hairstyling.
List of Rental Items
Frequently Asked Questions about the Basic Plan
- QIs there a space available for hairstyling?
- AThere is no space available for hairstyling, so please come after styling your hair.
- QDoes the choice of kimono styles change?
- ANo, it does not change. You can choose from all available kimono styles.
Features of the Asakusa Kimono Basic Plan
This is a simple plan for kimono rental and dressing only. It is designed for women who want to enjoy kimono rental in Asakusa without the need for hairstyling. We provide all the items required for kimono dressing. You can choose from over 600 different kimono styles.
Recommended for People Like This
This plan is recommended for those who want to enjoy affordable kimono rental in Asakusa.
If you've arrived in Asakusa and want to enjoy kimono rental without much hassle, and you have short hair, so you don't need hairstyling, then the Asakusa Kimono Basic Plan is perfect for you! Enjoy kimono rental in Asakusa at the lowest prices in the area!
Rika Kimono Asakusa Store allows you to choose from all rental kimono and yukata in any plan. You can choose from popular lace kimono, antique kimono, retro yukata, and more! Explore some lace kimono rental outfit ideas in Asakusa here.
Book in 3 minutes
Popular Kimono Rental Plans in Asakusa
Rent without any hassle! All kimono types are available for selection, from lace kimono to retro classic patterns!
¥5,000 and up(tax included)
A cost-effective student-exclusive plan with hair set and hair accessories included. Available to students of all ages and nationalities (ages 10 and up).
¥10,000 and up(tax included)
Get a discount of ¥2,000 for couples! The most economical plan for couples. Women's hair set and hair accessories included. A very popular plan for Asakusa sightseeing!
Kimono Rental Rika Kimono Asakusa Shop